Weigh In Wednesday 3/4/20

Weigh in:   255.4  lbs
      This week:   - 1  lb

Weekly Calorie Limit: 12,320
      Calories consumed: 9,665

Exercise: Walk 3 days for 30 minute minimum ✔

Health: Drink 3 bottles of water daily ✔

The Road So Far...

Down a pound, but hesitant to say the plateau is broken. I read some articles on different ways to get past a weight loss plateau. I decided to try a form of intermittent fasting. The "Warrior" fast, or O.M.A.D. (stands for One Meal A Day). I fasted for 23 hours, and allowed myself a large meal to be eaten within a 1 hour window each day. I made sure to included nutrient rich foods, such as kale and veggies. I had fruit and protein with limited carbs. And lots of water throughout the day. I followed this for 3 days out of the week. I'm not sure if the pound I lost is just water weight, or possibly something to do with the fasting. It's hard to tell. So, this next week I have a mini-goal to try the same fasting plan for 4 days. Alternating fasting days with days where I eat small meals at regular intervals, like I have been. We'll see how well it works!

Until next time, sending you positive thoughts and good juju!❤

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekly Weigh In 11/24/19

It's only been 3 months??

Weigh In Wednesday 2/19/20