Weekly Weigh In 11/24/19

Weigh in:  269.0  lbs

  • This week:  +2.2  lbs
The Road So Far...
  • From first blog:  -14.4  lbs
  • From highest weight:  -24  lbs

I am honestly so confused. I tracked my calories. I went to bed earlier. I did my best this week. I do not understand the gain. Although, there is a medical issue that has me worried this week. The scale showing an inexplicable gain could be another symptom. Either way, I am going to be making a doctor's appointment a.s.a.p. to get it checked out. It could be as simple as adjusting my thyroid medication. It could also be any number of other more serious complications. I don't want to take a chance. 

I was really hopeful last week that the scale would continue to show a loss each week. I would lying if I said this isn't a disappointment. It's discouraging, for sure. BUT, even when motivation wanes, it's important keep working. For me, I have to face this blog, embarrassing as it might be, and tell the honest truth. It's what keeps me going through discouraging moments. It helps me assess the week. What could I have done differently? Is there an underlying issue I need to address with the doctor? Where can I improve until I get an appointment. 

For this coming up week, I am going to set an exercise goal. I think it will help me with the medical concern that has me worried. How my body handles the exertion will definitely help give the doctor more information. And it will help me to burn extra calories in the meantime. I also want to switch up my meal schedule. I've done intermittent fasting before, and it helped to get me out of a plateau. So, I think I'll try working on that and see how it goes. I will not let this gain affect me negatively. Instead, I'm going to make something positive come from it.  And I will not let it stop me from enjoying the week with my family. We have some fun things planned!

So, until next week! For those of you who celebrate,  I wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's only been 3 months??

February Round Up!