February Round Up!

The Road So Far...


February starting weight:   258.8  lbs

February ending weight:   256.0  lbs

Weight lost this month:   -2.8  lbs

Weight lost this year:   -11  lbs

Weight lost from highest:   -37  lbs

February Goals:

* Weigh in Wednesdays - ✔

* Calorie Limit: <1780/day, <12,460/week - ✔

* Exercise: Walk 3 days a week for a 20 minute minimum - ✔

* Health: Drink 2 bottles of water daily - ✔✖

That darn milk. I confess, I'm a milk-aholic. But I'm working on how to balance the milk with my daily H2O needs.

* Mental Health: Complete 100 rows of crochet on my daughter's travel blanket. - ✖

I did complete 75 rows of the blanket. She asked me to stop because she's not sure she wants it longer. She's still deciding. 

*Weight loss goal for February: - 4 lbs - ✖

Unfortunately, I hit a plateau. I have to admit, it's thrown me a little. I wasn't sure what to plan for my new goals, while also taking the plateau into consideration. I don't want to disappoint myself, but I also, don't want to expect too little. It took me a few extra days to come to a decision on my new goals for March. 

And here they are...

March Goals:

* Wednesday Weigh Ins

If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 😉

*Daily Calorie Limit: <1760/day, <12,320/week

All thanks, once again, to My Fitness Pal.

* Exercise: Walk 3 days a week for a 30 minute minimum 

Adding 10 minutes to last month's goal. Building up slowly.

*Health: Drink 3 bottles of water daily

This one is going to be a challenge. But 3 bottles are the equivalent of 6 glasses, so it gets me closer to that recommended 8 glasses a day. So I will find a way to work them in!

* Mental Health: Try a new kind of crochet. An amigurumi!

* Weight loss goal for March: - 2 lbs

I don't want to set a goal that will disappoint me should this plateau continue. Surpassing my goal would be a pleasant surprise. But setting one and not meeting it is entirely discouraging. So I'm setting the bar a little lower this month, while planning to work a little harder.

Until next time, sending you positive thoughts and good juju! ❤

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekly Weigh In 11/24/19

It's only been 3 months??

Weigh In Wednesday 2/19/20