Weigh In Wednesday 2/19/20

Weigh in:   256.4  lbs
      This week:   +/- 0  lbs

Weekly Calorie Limit: 12,460
      Calories consumed: 10,822

Exercise goal: Walk 3 times for 20 minute minimum ✔

Health goal: Drink 2 bottles of water daily ✖


The Road So Far...

I confess I did not pay enough attention this week. With Valentine's Day, a flu bug, school projects and more keeping me busy, I didn't pay enough attention. I'm happy I didn't gain from last week. But I'm disappointed there was no loss. Maintaining isn't enough for me.

I did stay under my calories. So, I'm a little confused about how there was zero loss. I guess it proves weight loss isn't all about calories in versus calories out. My metabolism is greatly affected by the Hashimoto's. So despite meeting my exercise goal, and coming in under my calorie goal, I didn't do enough to get my metabolism to burn the calories needed to see a loss.

I also didn't drink the water goal this week. I was craving milk, and two days out of the week, I ended up drinking milk instead of the water I should have. It's something I need to be more aware of moving forward.

Coming up this next week, the only plan I have is to work harder. I have some projects planned for our little family. But I've been working on how to plan my calories and exercise around all the fun, so I'm not distracted.

Until next time, sending you positive thoughts and good juju! ❤

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekly Weigh In 11/24/19

It's only been 3 months??