Weekly Weigh In 11/17/19 and Oops!

Weigh in:  266.8 lbs

  • This week:  -2.0  lbs

The Road So Far...
  • From first blog:  -16.6  lbs
  • From highest weight:  -26.2  lbs

I am feeling much better this week. Finally over the cold or flu or whatever that was. And the scale seems to be moving back in the right direction. 

We haven't tried any new recipes in the last few weeks. I've been revamping old recipes. Improving them.

**The Next Morning**

Oh geez. It is currently 6:20 a.m. and as I was getting up to make breakfast for my family, I realized I never finished this yesterday! I was writing around lunch time, not very smart to begin with, and I decided to pause while my family ate lunch together. We had so much fun, I forgot to pick it back up. What can I say, except, Oops!

Now, I'm off to start the day. My favorite part of the school week, is making my daughter a hot breakfast. I'm NOT a morning person. Not even a little bit. I've always been a night owl. My daughter changed that. She tells me that my scrambled eggs are the best. I thought she was just buttering me up, until one day we took her to a restaurant for breakfast. She took one bite of the eggs, looked at me, and said mine are better. Sweetest girl in the world, I tell you. So, every morning, I can't wait to make her favorite eggs. Just to see the smile on her face. We sit down at the breakfast table, and she tells me about how she slept. Any dreams she had. We talk about the plans for the day. Daddy sits with us and drinks his coffee (and on days like today, I'm making bacon too, so he'll have a whole plate full). It's the best way to start the day.

Until next week!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekly Weigh In 11/24/19

It's only been 3 months??

Weigh In Wednesday 2/19/20